Aug 29,2012
Aug 29,2012
I can fully recommend Holroyd Miller Estate Agency. A thoroughly professional service from very well informed staff who are never less than courteous,honest and caring. I have sold property through them in the past being well looked after by Simon Miller and at present I let out a property through them in the capable hands of Nichola Wallis. Simon Miller is the most proactive Estate Agent I\'ve ever dealt with.He took great care over my last house sale dealing with communications often well after the close of office hours!!! Julie Miller likewise was very helpful.
Over the last 12 months Nichola Wallis has taken care of my lettings affairs and I\'ve been very impressed with her professionalism. I can wholeheartedly recommend this Agency to anyone looking for a first class service....

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Holroyd Miller Wakefield! To leave a new review of Holroyd Miller Wakefield, please click the link below !
Write a review for Holroyd Miller Wakefield