“Very efficient and good customer service...”

Sep 05,2018
Daniel
Lois
By: 'Dal'
Sep 05,2018
I bought and sold my house through them. Lee was my first contact at Chalk Street, he was very helpful. They sold my property for the price expected. Daniel was always available to answer any questions and always looked into any issues I had regarding the property I was buying, If i left a message for a call back, I always got a call back from Daniel and the team straight away. Lois was great and sped up the process with the solicitors and chased all outstanding enquiries. The thing i really like about Chalk Street is they are not very pushy estate agents they give you time and space to make decisions but at the same time very efficient. Daniel is very patient, thorough and always returns calls. All the team at chalk street have been very helpful. I would definitely use them again.
Their fees are good.