Aug 28,2012
Aug 28,2012
The initial experience from the agents in the office was average. The experience once we were handed off to the property management office in a separate location was poor. High costs are always delivered for works on the property. An example of which as a repair to the bathroom; price quoted was £780, actual price once I had to intervene was £150. Another example was the annual Gas boiler inspection; price quoted was around £75 after discount. Alternate arrangements found a price at £24.

Impression is that they do not seek the best deals for their clients.
By: Townends Estate Agents
Aug 31, 2012
Dear Anon

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent experience with Townends.

From the information you have provided, I have been unable to identify the specific property that you are referring to. If you would like to email me directly with more information, I am more than happy to investigate this fully for you and provide a thorough response to each of the points you have raised.

In answer to your more general point, Townends work with a small number of professional & reliable property maintenance companies who we trust to provide a high level of service to our landlords. When maintenance works are required we will instruct one of these companies to produce a full & detailed quote for the job and provide this to the landlord. We can also, on request, source a second quote for comparison purposes. Having done this the landlord is able to choose to go with one or other of the quotes from our suppliers or make their own arrangements.

I trust this addresses your general question and if you would like me to comment directly on the examples you quote above, please contact me directly.

Kind Regards

Luticha McNeal
01932 736 553
lmcneal@townends.co.uk

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Aldershot Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Aldershot Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Aldershot Branch