Aug 28,2012
Aug 28,2012
Communication very poor. Promises generally not followed through on. I was constantly waiting for responses and felt misinformed over many things. Compared to the agent I used for my sale Regents were shown to be inefficient and incompetent. Would not recommend.
Been more reliable, more open, communicated better and followed through on promises.
By: Regents Estate Agents
Aug 30, 2012
Dear Unhappy Customer

I have now had the opportunity to speak to Brett Foulser who is the Senior Sales Manager of our Sunbury on Thames branch and believe that I have identified your transaction.

There were several challenges during your property purchase including the vendor wanting to change the date they had agreed to move out and several issues during the conveyancing which delayed completion by a number of weeks. Despite these challenges, we did manage to get your purchase through and I hope that you are enjoying living in your new home.

I’d like to thank you for giving your feedback regarding our communication with you during your purchase which we have fully taken on board. As a small local agent, we rely heavily on word of mouth recommendations so having this opportunity to understand where further training and development for our branch staff is required is a huge help so that we can ensure that all Regents clients receive a level of service which is second to none.

Kind Regards

Regents Estate Agents
By: Regents Estate Agents
Aug 28, 2012
Dear ‘unhappy customer’

I am genuinely disappointed to read your comment and would very much appreciate the opportunity of being able to fully investigate the difficulties you have experienced with Regents in Sunbury.

In order for me to do this, there is additional information such as your name and the address of the property that I will need and I would ask that you contact me at your earliest convenience by email to jedwards@badgerholdings.co.uk.

Kind regards

Jacqui Edwards
PA to CEO

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Sunbury! To leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Sunbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Regents Estate Agents Regents Sunbury