“Excellent and Efficient Service...”

Sep 04,2018
By: 'NK'
Sep 04,2018
Clearwater Lettings fully manage our flat in Salford. The service we have received from them has been excellent from the start. They arranged for all the initial maintenance work to be carried out in the flat and have been very thorough about finding and vetting tenants and ensuring that all aspects of the tenancy agreement are followed. All problems and issues have been dealt with quickly, professionally and efficiently. My phone and email enquiries have been answered very quickly and I am always consulted and kept informed of any issues.
Simply put - as a landlord I have peace of mind about my property and I trust Clearwater Lettings to get the job done!
I am happy with the fees that Clearwater Lettings charge for looking after my flat. It is a very reasonable rate and I am happy that it is a flat rate, rather than a percentage of the rent received.

Clearwater Lettings