“Review...”

Chloe Taylor MARLA MNAEA
Phil
By: 'Andy A'
Sep 03,2018
Oakfield have now successfully sold my house after previously selling a flat for me. My house was initially marketed for sale by another local agent who did not manage to bring a single person to view the house. As soon as I switched to Oakfield, I had viewings on an almost weekly basis and it wasn't long before I began to receive offers to buy the house. The staff at Oakfield were consistently helpful throughout the entire process of marketing and selling my house and I felt that they were genuinely interested and commited to bringng about the sale of the property. I am grateful to them for their dedication and continued efforts which have now culminated in a very positive outcome.
Oakfield are not rigid with their fees. As this was the second property in short succession that they'd sold for me, they very reasonably agreed to a modest reduction in their fee.

Oakfield