“Experienced Landlord...”

Sep 03,2018
By: 'Barry Evans'
Sep 03,2018
As a Landlord with more than one property it is important for me to get concise and clear communication about what is going on at my properties.
I find all the Gatekeeper colleagues very informed and always available when I need them. Being able to look at my account online helps my accounting which is nice. When I decided to sell one of my properties to raise some funds so my O could help my daughter could buy her first home the sales team where equally as efficient and achieved the sales price needed fairly swiftly. All good service.
Excellent
By: Vanessa
Jan 31, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review, it's great to hear that our communication has been clear and concise and that our up to date online systems have been supportive. Kind Regards, Vanessa - Marketing Director

Gatekeeper Property Services Ltd