“Amazing Friendly Service!...”

Sep 03,2018
Serkan
By: 'Ryan Taplin'
Sep 03,2018
Oliver and Jaques have been a pleasure to work with. The staff are very friendly and are quick to respond to enquiries, putting my anxious mind to rest.

Serkan was my point of contact throughout from viewing to signing to moving in. And although there were a couple of bumps along the way (nothing major), Serkan single handedly resolved them in a quick manner whilst having a positive and vibrant attitude.

I think at first it was safe to say that I found estate agents very intimidating but Serkan genuinely felt like a friend as opposed to an agent.
I can't say for sure if the fee is good or bad because this is my first move to London but I thoroughly enjoyed my interactions with the agents and they made my life a hell of a lot easier. Definitely worth every penny.

Oliver Jaques