“Worse nightmare ever...”

Sep 03,2018
By: 'Natalie'
Sep 03,2018
If you ever want to rent don't use elevation. Their fees are through the roof for very poor service. I moved into a house a year ago with the green bin filled with 3 months worth of dirty nappies. Their sign dumped down the side of the house. Rumble left in the garden making it unsafe for my child and dog to play in. I had to dispose of the nappies myself and take the sign to the skip. The rumble they told me I could get rid of. They didn't even want to deal with it themselves.

When they would book in to visit the house to do their checks they always said if your not in we have a key, but I have a dog and you know that but never checked the file.

When I told them I was going month to month. Not one person had got back to me to say that they had received my request. I then emailed them to say I will be leaving end of August and believe it or not they were very quick to get back to me to tell
Me me end date.

They then started booking appointment to come
See the house and then didn't even turn up and never told me. I had to cancel appointments and arrange things around them.

I would AVOID this company and go else where. Nothing but stress and the worse letting agent I have ever been with. Want a stress free move. Go elsewhere.
Bad. Over priced and no service. Disgusting