“An organised firm...”

Sep 03,2018
Olivia
By: 'Sue Wright'
Sep 03,2018
What a relief it is to find an estate agent who is well organised. After dreadful dealings with G8 Property Ltd my brother and I decided to move our business to Beecrofts and they've proved to be well worth the move. We're landlords and after a brilliant meeting with Jeff we now deal with Olivia who is finding wonderful tenants and keeping us informed who is moving in, when, and how the tenants will be paying their rent. Absolutely first rate. I would highly recommend them to any landlords.
The fees charged by Beecrofts for managing our HMO are very good compared with other agents in Barnsley. They're cheaper on the tenant find aspect but I'm unaware of the charges made to tenants so I can't comment on this.
By: Jeff Brown
Sep 03, 2018
Hi Sue,

Thank you so much for your comments, its very much appreciated. I'm glad we have met and exceeded your expectation.
The fee's we charge to tenants are £36 for referencing and £30 for a check in on the Studio's. More information can be found on our website www.beecroftestates.co.uk/our-fees.html

Beecroft Estates