“Landlord's Review...”

Sep 03,2018
David
By: 'Jules'
Sep 03,2018
In uncertain times and a plethora of cowboys and fly by nights, it has been most refreshing and a revelation to have discovered Coopers and their professional and caring staff. I currently let a 4 bedroom semi through Coopers which they also manage for me as I live some way out of the area. David and the staff have always gone that extra mile to ensure that all parties are cared for and happy with the arrangement. There service pays good attention to detail which is vital for a proper business relationship. I have no hesitation in recommending Coopers.
Good/equitable
By: Coopers Residential
Sep 11, 2018
Dear Jules,

Thank you very much for such an honest and personal review.

It's great that you've discovered Coopers and we've managed to refresh your outlook on letting your property. May I say this is also very refreshing to read this review.

It is also brilliant to hear that the team and especially David went the extra mile to ensure that all parties were cared for and happy throughout the process.

Coopers Residential pride themselves on five star customer service so to receive a five star review confirms that we are doing our jobs well.

If you are to recommend us then we thank you very much in advance.

All the best and we look forward to working with you.

Kind Regards