“Well informed once let was confirmed...”

Aug 31,2018
Hannah Donnison
By: 'Anon'
Aug 31,2018
Although I felt uninformed when we were initially enquiring about the let, once our let was confirmed we were kept excellently informed and received excellent service from Hannah.

When we went to view the property, the agent didn't meet us at the entrance and the tenant ended up showing us around the flat. Within an hour of viewing the flat, we'd called to say we'd love to live there and asked to start the process which we were keen to get underway as we had to inform our landlord. We didn't hear any update for a week and kept on contacting to try and get some kind of update on progress, to which we kept on being told we'd get a call back. We didn't recieve any call backs and while I now understand this was because the letting agent hadn't heard anything from the landlord, if I'd been told this at the time I would have felt a lot calmer and happier.

Once we'd confirmed that we were moving in, Hannah Donnison took over handling our let. Hannah was extremely helpful, kept us well informed and answered questions extremely quickly. I can't praise her enough for the quality of service she gave us and how well informed we felt. She was professional, thoughtful and just really lovely to deal with. If I'd just dealt with Hannah I think I would have given this whole review 5 stars! Cheers Hannah!
The agent's fees seem quite expensive, especially considering the lack of communication at the start of the service. I'm also aware that to renew our tenancy for 12 months we'll have to pay a fee of £90 annually, which seems quite excessive to sign a new contract.

Signature North East