“Moving apartment...”

Daniel
Lauren
By: 'Steve'
Aug 31,2018
From meeting Lauren earlier this month to do a viewing and then sitting down with Dan the following day to process my application it was all handled swiftly and professionally. Some Estate Agents often seem uncertain about property details however, this was the opposite with Lauren and Dan.
I wouldn't recommend moving frequently as it is really hard work ( l did my own removals ) but they have certainly taken much of the stress out of it. Well done and l will certainly recommend to friends to use Whitegates in St. Anne's and ask for Lauren and Dan.
Not too high but l guess nobody likes paying them. They have to earn a living!
By: Anne Young
Feb 12, 2019
I cannot recommend Whitegates highly enough. I walked in expecting a list of properties to let be thrust in my hand mostly of properties already let with instruction to keep looking on the website. Instead I was given undivided attention by Dan and Lauren. They found an exact match of what I was looking for within an hour they had arranged a viewing for me by contacting the Landlord for keys. I was taken to the property by Dan himself and the deal was done I was guided along the way effortlessly through all the necessary paperwork with excellent communication by email or phone when necessary.
Dan and Lauren also from what I saw seemed to have good communication and excellent rapor with the Landlords they deal with which is important. In my opinion Gold award highly deserved
Many thanks to them both for their excellent support throughout making effortless transaction

Whitegates Estate Agents