Aug 28,2012
Aug 28,2012
I am absolutely disgusted as to the way my nearly 60 year old mother was treated today in the Hillsborough (sheffield) branch of Saxton Mee. Two members of staff, named Stephanie and Victoria, verbally abused my mother who had gone in to the branch to find out why she had been left waiting to view a property and no-one ever showed up. This was after she had travelled on two buses to get to the property, no-one from Saxton Mee was capable of ringing her to inform that the viewing had been cancelled. I have never experienced such disgusting behaviour before from any business or company in my life, and if this is the way Saxton Mee run their company then I will personally see that every-one in Sheffield knows how disgusting they really are.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Saxton Mee Office 2! To leave a new review of Saxton Mee Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Saxton Mee Office 2