Download Property Smart Leader App
Aug 28,2012
By: 'Angry customer'
Aug 28,2012
I am absolutely disgusted as to the way my nearly 60 year old mother was treated today in the Hillsborough (sheffield) branch of Saxton Mee. Two members of staff, named Stephanie and Victoria, verbally abused my mother who had gone in to the branch to find out why she had been left waiting to view a property and no-one ever showed up. This was after she had travelled on two buses to get to the property, no-one from Saxton Mee was capable of ringing her to inform that the viewing had been cancelled. I have never experienced such disgusting behaviour before from any business or company in my life, and if this is the way Saxton Mee run their company then I will personally see that every-one in Sheffield knows how disgusting they really are.

Saxton Mee