“Excellent Service...”

Ashley
Donna
By: 'Mr H'
Aug 31,2018
Also many thanks again for your excellent service handling the sale of 143 Middlecroft Road. Thanks for keeping me fully informed and getting the best deal for us with the sale. I really didn't expect to get more than we expected and I think everything fell into place at the right time. Ive had to pinch myself really to believe it!

Everyone at Hunters (Donna, James and especially yourself- the star in all of this by the way!) have been really professional with all of this and we are really grateful for everything you have done for us and also with the sale of my aunts property at Walton a couple of years ago. We shall have no hesitation in coming to you again when we decide to put our own house on the market.
Good