Aug 28,2012
Aug 28,2012
I originally bought my flat through Roy Brooks and James was a dream to work with and deal with the stress of the really bad solicitor I had chosen.
4 years later and now the time has come to rent the flat I didn\'t even think about using another agent. This time the charming Kelly has been in charge and this has been a very easy and pleasant process from keeping me up to date, to getting quotes for a cleaning lady and answering all my basic "first time landlord" queries with a lot of patience. When the time comes to sell the property I don\'t think that I will be looking anywhere else. It is also nice to deal with a local agent not part of a chain.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Roy Brooks Ltd East Dulwich! To leave a new review of Roy Brooks Ltd East Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Roy Brooks Ltd East Dulwich