Aug 28,2012
Aug 28,2012
I moved to London about a year ago. After having a horrible experience with a letting agency in West London, I contacted Michael Leonard to look for a different property. Not only did Leonard Wood help me find the beautiful flat that we were looking for and a great landlord, but he also helped us with advice about the horrible experience we had had with the previous agency.

I truly believe that my first year in London would have been very different if it hadn\'t been for Michael Leonard. Having the right house and trusting your landlord and agency is crucial when moving to such a big city and they most certainly facilitated this. So thank you very much!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Michael Leonard Estates West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Michael Leonard Estates West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Michael Leonard Estates West Hampstead