Aug 28,2012
Aug 28,2012
I called Spencer's as I was looking for 1 Bed property. I spoke to Richa on the phone that was so helpful and so compassionate about the case I was dealing with. She was friendly and made me feel so at ease. Richa has been amazing through my whole experience dealing with Spencer's. She instantly had two properties for me to view and after seeing one we put in an offer. She kept me updated with the process the whole time and when anything was required she would call straight away. I felt so comfortable with this being in Richa's hands and within a week the all was done.
I will defiantly use Spencer's in the future now with any lets i will need and look forward to working with them in the future. I would highly recommend this agency to anybody for the friendly professional swift service it offers.
By: Keith Cross
Aug 28, 2012
Dear KP39

Many thanks for your very pleasing comments.

In this instance, I will mark this more as a 5 star review than just the one.

Delighted to see the continued success from our Ilford Office.

Kind Regards

Keith Q Cross
Operations Director
Spencers Property Services

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Ilford! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Ilford, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Ilford