Aug 28,2012
Aug 28,2012
After two estate agents had failed to make any offers on the house, I gave Brock Taylor a try.
Josh had previously contacted me to tell me how successful they were in Horsham and that they would like to help me sell my house. After I gave the sale over to them I was impressed with their efficiency and advice, and was pleased to see that they were getting more viewings than I had before. At the tail end of the sale there were legal delays, during which Richard worked hard with the buyer to keep them on board and stop them pulling out.
Overall I was very pleased with how they achieved the sale and the work they put in afterwards. I would actually recommend them (and already have).

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Brock Taylor Horsham! To leave a new review of Brock Taylor Horsham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Brock Taylor Horsham