“Worst Agency EVER...”

Sep 01,2018
By: 'EnglandRenter'
Sep 01,2018
This is by far the WORST real estate agency in the world. They don't fix broken things in the apartment. They blatantly steal money. They try to take back money from the deposit with false claims. The apartment is filthy upon moving in, and even after I personally cleaned the apartment from bottom to top, I received a notice from DPS that the agency is issuing a cleaning fee. All their claims are false! Nails and damages that were in the apartment before I moved in, the agency is stating that I put them there. I am also being charged for a chair that wasn't broken before I moved in and that I complained about twice. Please for your own sake, nobody get into this mess of renting with this agency.
Bad