“Great Service & Support...”

Sep 01,2018
By: 'Jazz'
Sep 01,2018
I have rented two properties with Cherry Picked and it's perhaps the only positive estate agent experience I've had in Manchester. They go out of their way to make their support personal to you. They have always responded to any queries or problems straight away (including responding to emails in evenings), and have sorted any problems we've had with the flats (which have always been minor) immediately.
Most importantly, Cherry Picked have always been very pleasant to deal with. With my second tenancy, we had to terminate the contract early (as we relocated out of Manchester at short notice) and they were so helpful about what to do next - I imagine some other estate agents wouldn't quite be so helpful about it!

Would highly recommend.
Fair for level of support provided

Cherry Picked Properties