“Terrible...”

Sep 01,2018
By: 'Harriet'
Sep 01,2018
Interlet is literally the worst estate agent company you could imagine. When we moved in to a property owned by the family who runs the estate agents, one of the kitchen windows had a bullet hole in it, there was sick under the sofa, the house was not clean, there was an unfinished extension, which led to severe damp with water dripping down the walls and there were random old mattresses in the living room. The customer service from particularly Zaid was appalling, everything would take a lifetime to be completed. A radiator fell off the wall at no fault of our own, as this was clearly a structural problem and this was agreed, but later on were still charged for it. They entered our property breaking the law by not giving us 24 hours notice. I honestly can't think of worse people I have met, they are disgusting and clearly have no sense of what is right. Our deposit was barely given back, and on top of random “dirty wall charges” at £25 PER WALL, cleaning was charged at £25 per person for a 7 bed house ?!!!! Absolutely ridiculous, and upon asking for proof of the cost, again no reply.
Average
By: Pierre-Anthony Hubert
Dec 05, 2018
I had a severe comparing problem with this landlord back in 2016, please contact me if you'd like pa.hubert@outlook.com

Interlet Residential