“Above & Beyond Their Duties...”

Aug 31,2018
By: 'Tanyel'
Aug 31,2018
I write this review as i sit on our newly delivered sofas with the most warmest, content feeling in my heart facing the homely walls surrounding me. As first time buyers who have been saving for a very long time, looking to buy the 'perfect little home' to build our future in came with muddling excitement, plenty of perplexity and slight fear. However, I cannot fit in to words what a pleasure Robert and Vincent made this journey for us. They made this chapter of our lives so gratifying from our very first viewing of the property up until completion, and left us only to deal with the feelings everyone desires when buying a property; thrilling anticipation, elation, and of course for the ladies; furniture enthusiasm!

Im a firm believer that credit should be given where its due, especially with a family business. And so from the most deepest, grateful part of my heart, i thank both Robert and Vincent for everything they have done for us to make sure we made the right decision both emotionally and financially.

Thankyou for going above and beyond your duties in every aspect of this process to leave us as happy buyers.

Robert Vincent