Aug 28,2012
Aug 28,2012
I looked very carefully when chosing an Estate Agent and had at least six visit the property before I made my mind up and I marked them using the same criteria..... How they came accross, their appearance, their professionalisum, I listened very carefully on how much research they had done before they attended the meeting and how many properties they had sold within this radius...
Simon Miller, was prompt and came accross professionally, he had a firm knowledge of the area and talked a lot about the property market and where we were in terms of selling the property. I found that the valuations I had received from other Estate Agents with very high evaluations and were not realistic in today\'s climate, it would not have helped me to sell this property, I needed someone with common sense approach and someone being realistic in today\'s market.
I would recommend Holroyd & Miller to anyone intending to sell a house or just to seek professional advise from a trustworthy Estate Agent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Holroyd Miller Wakefield! To leave a new review of Holroyd Miller Wakefield, please click the link below !
Write a review for Holroyd Miller Wakefield