“House Sale And Purchase...”

Aug 31,2018
Emily
Tony
By: 'Carol Sharpe'
Aug 31,2018
The staff at the Woolwell branch have been just amazing with the sale of my property and purchase of the new one. This started with Tony giving the initial valuation, Emily constantly updating me and promptly answering every query I had,plus Hannah doing so much research to check that possible chains would work.
This team of people know the local area and their customers so well, knowing what property to recommend and what may not suit the client too. It is the third time we have used Mansbridge Balment as our agent and I would definitely use them again. Fab team, very helpful, knowledgeable and extremely professional.
Good
By: Mansbridge Balment
Sep 20, 2018
Thanks enormously, Carol, for taking the time to write such a kind review of the service that you've received recently from the Mansbridge Balment team at the Woolwell, North Plymouth Office. I'm absolutely thrilled that you found the team to be amazing, prompt and communicative for your sale and purchase, whilst researching your buyers, means to match their motivation thoroughly". I'm pleased too that you found the team to be local experts" and well connected.
Thank you so much for using our services 3 TIMES! I'm delighted that you found the team to be fab, helpful, knowledgeable and extremely professional. We look forward to helping you next time!! Warmest regards.
Darren Lawson MNAEA, Managing Director.
Mansbridge Balment (Plymouth) Ltd