Aug 28,2012
Aug 28,2012
Amir and Brad not only found me the PERFECT flat, they ensured that I was able to move in 10 days later! The whole procedure was stress free, efficient and went without a single hold up or hitch - amazed!
Amir and Brad were friendly, informative and extremely helpful in all aspects. For example, arranging transport for viewing, passing on requests to Landlords and ensuring that I was able to move in as quickly as possible. I cannot thank Streets Ahead enough for the wonderful service. Regan was also most helpful in passing on information requests and keeping me up-to-date with developments. Thanks, you have made me (and my cat!), very, very happy!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Purley Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Purley Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Purley Branch