“Awful...”

Aug 31,2018
By: 'Miss Smith'
Aug 31,2018
All in all an awful company to deal with. Overcharged for everything from fees in the beginning to check out fees. Rude when I contacted them with any problem, not polite and them as the letting agents were the sole reason I left the property. Charged me incorrectly and when I argued it they told me it was a charge for 8 months in advance. I then had to pay a large check out fee even though I had to chase for the inventory and for the landlord to be contacted and ring the new letting agents for the property to find out the landlord had never received the inventory and that Martin had lied to me about who had the deposit and said it had been processed before it had. Would not recommend them to anyone.
Negative experience all round including fees

Martin & Co