“House sale...”

Aug 31,2018
James
By: 'Chuks Anadebe'
Aug 31,2018
Cornnerstone Estate agency is a top of the notch company. They go over and above expectation to handle sales and purchases, especially after being referred to them by a friend who had worked with them as well. I had James Platt as my agent, He was very professional, courteous and patient. He was absolutely on my side walking me through the process with daily updates. He was able to secure above the asking price, which goes to speak of his prowess in the business. Bearing in mind that I was resident in Canada while the deal was being done. He is very sincere in his dealings with clients. I highly recommend speakinng with Cornnerstone Estate agency before you do any deal.
Good agent fees, as its based on percentage hence they do their best to get you the most appealing price

Cornerstone Estate Agents