“A great independent agency...”

Aug 31,2018
By: 'Ally'
Aug 31,2018
Shanta Lettings managed 7 of my rental properties and did an excellent job. I found them to be efficient in dealing with any issues that arose. They re-let my flats very quickly avoiding any voids and also made sure I was up to date with the ever-changing health and safety regulations. They were always easy to contact and got back to me very quickly when required. Often even during antisocial hours. My tenants were very pleased with their service also which is important to me. At times there were some major problems with my portfolio and Mark the director went way beyond the call of duty and the fees I was paying to help resolve them. Great agents that take pride in their work and also genuinely care about their clients and tenants.
In line with the market but they go that extra mile

Shanta Letting