“Happy with my new flat...”

Aug 31,2018
Hamza
James
By: 'Sai M'
Aug 31,2018
I've had a really positive experience with the agency. Everyone I have spoken with has been really nice, even from the first phone call. I was a little nervous anxious about the whole process of finding a flat since the market moves really quickly. James was was patient with me and went along to 2 viewings so I was sure I was making the right decision. He also encouraged me not to rush the decision if I wasn't sure - there was no pressure at all. All the paperwork and processes have been transparent and both James and Hamza clarified all the questions I had prior to signing any paperwork.

I'm looking forward to enjoying my new flat and getting settled.
I think the fees were expensive. I don't believe agents should pass the cost of arranging tenancy onto tenants at all...

Sherlock Homes Estate Agents