“Extremely efficient, helpful & friendly...”

Aug 30,2018
By: 'Annette Rosman'
Aug 30,2018
I am a landlady and my property is managed by Keatons. I didn't have a very positive experience when dealing with the maintenance department many years ago. But this all changed as soon as Hayley took over this department. She has always gone out of her way to help me with numerous issues and always found me the best quotes for jobs that needed doing. Even on her days off she has called me to sort out various problems. It's thanks to her that the maintenance dept is now so efficient. You are very lucky to have Hayley in your company! She has given me some great advice over the years and I am extremely grateful for all of her help! Even though we have never met I feel as if i know her from the hundreds of emails and phone calls between us.
Paid for management services