Aug 28,2012
Aug 28,2012
Chris and his whole team worked very hard to ensure the sale of my property was as quick and efficient as possible. They listened to my instructions and ensured that they took every oppertunity to encourage prospecive buyers to view the property.

Lee, Angela and Jessica all kept in touch with me keeping me informed of any appointmenst and feedback from viewers. Once I had accepted an offer on the property the team all did there best to communicate with both the buyer and my solicitors and were quick to inform me of any problems as soon as they arrose.

Unfortunately my personal circumstances relating to my sale were not straight forward and I was very stressed, but again when the team realised this they did there best to help resolve any problems and keep me calm, with their reassurance.

All the hard work was done by the whole team at Bovey Tracey and I really appreciate the work they put into it. A good Job done Thank you Chris, Angela, Lee adn Jessica.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Aug 30, 2012
I am delighted to read that the team at the Bovey Tracey office were able to help you through what sounds like a stressful time for you and glad that the transaction reached a successful conclusion. Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review, it is really appreciated.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Bovey Tracey! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Bovey Tracey, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Bovey Tracey