Aug 28,2012
Aug 28,2012
I will put this as bluntly as possible and get to the point, - (avoid 2move like the plague). First of all we moved in on the 13th of December 2010 yet we was meant to move in on the 25th of November. We was bombarded with excuses as to why we couldn\'t move in and was lucky I could stay around my Nan\'s and store our belongings in certain places as I was potentially homeless thanks to them without my nan being around. When we moved in the washing machine waste pipe was not connected and there could of been a leak. The outside light wasnt working, the same as the door bell (no number was up on the door) and the place was not clean - oven especially un-acceptably filthy. We reported all our problems but 2move never sorted it out for us. In the mid winter we was without heating for a week when the electric heater went in the living room. 2move didnt report it to the landlord until after the 3rd time of us ringing the so called estate agents (although the Landlord didnt want to spend out either being a typical landlord - tight). When a month from being due to leave the property the immersion heater switch was reported as being faulty (not switching off as the switch was stuck on) and we reported it plenty of times but 2move never sorted it out for us (yet again) and we was forced to keep turning the power off for the heater by the fuse box switch instead. They never return calls but are quick enough to take your money. When you go in the office they have music blaring out, are all talking about what there doing at the weekend and are f-ing and blinding. They are totally un-professional and I would never use them again. This is something iv learnt, always look at reviews before using an estate agent if possible. Oh and lastly they took the full 10 working days to send us our deposit money back. DISGUSTING SERVICE.
I would not use this estate agent again as they are completely un-professional and useless at what they are supposed to do.
By: Stephen @ 2-MOVE
Jan 23, 2013
Good Afternoon Stuart,

I have taken over as the manager of the property management department at 2-move and whilst you are no longer a tenant of ours, I am certainly concerned about any previous issues which may have arisen. Going forward, we don't want anybody to have negative views of the company.

It does appear that the majority of the issues you have highlighted are out of the hands of the agent and in this instance I can honestly say that it is not possible to resolve them by simply using another company. All maintenance issues are instructed accordingly by the Landlord and the agent can only work on the basis of the Landlord's instructions unless it is felt that it is neccessary to act as an agent of neccesity and go over and above our level of authority on the matter. This could only really be used in the event of a safety issue or emergency works.

Furthermore, to avoid any dissapointment in the future I would like to clarify the position with regards to the deposit. it is commonly misunderstood that the agent is to return the deposit within 10 days.
The agent / Landlord is required to inform the tenant within ten working days of any deductions and their value - if the Landlord doesn't not confirm within this timescale then the agent will have no option but to return the deposit. If deductions are proposed within ten days there is no definate time scale for the subsequent return although it would be reasonable for the agent / landlord to give some indication of when you can expect your money back.

Since your stay at the property, the property management department has been centralised, levels of staff increased and targets set for answering phone calls etc. This has seen a vast reduction in cases where people have been unable to get through.

I hope that I have gone some way to address the issues which you have experienced and wish you all the very best in the future.

Kind regards

Stephen @ 2-Move

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of 2-move Office 1! To leave a new review of 2-move Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for 2-move Office 1