Aug 27,2012
Coulsdon
CR5 2NG
july 7, 2012
Dear Rosie,
Please let me take the opportunity to thank you and your staff for their outstanding service to assist my wife and I with our property letting needs. We'd like to send a special thank you to Bruce, whose pleasant personality was refreshing, and Katarina, whose friendly smile was revitalizing. My wife and I are truly grateful for the efficient service your branch offered.
With time constraints in mind, the high level of professionalism that your team offered for letting our property and obtaining a reliable tenant was truly remarkable and unparalleled in the industry.
Although we did market our property with other agencies, from the beginning, Bruce and Katarina went above and beyond the other agents and were able to bring multiple prospective tenants to the property within a day. Above all, this act alone proved to me that Choices Estate Agents has a large prospective buyer and tenant database that is well utilized.
It was a joy to work with the Coulsdon and Croydon branches. As property owners who have worked with multiple agents over the years, good management is visible through the level of professionalism offered through agents. As such, Rosie, it is more than evident that you have raised the bar and lead a great team who understand the value of team work. The relentless hard work you all put in to find a tenant for my property within one week is inspiring. Not only Coulsdon office but the whole Choice office systeam is second to none ,including Maintenance dept ,Account department , All are trained to act and resolve the issues in professional manners.
I'm excited to recommend your branch and Choices Estate Agents to my family, friends, and colleagues.
From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for making an extremely stressful time as smooth as possible.
Keep up the good work and keep smiling!
Wishing you all the best,
Harish and Sudha