“new investor view...”

Aug 30,2018
By: 'Investor from Kent'
Aug 30,2018
I decided to invest in rental properties in Hull. I contacted some agents there who were listed on the web. Lime, however, responded both with interest, warmth and with alacrity. Their initial response was, and all further responses were, informative and friendly. A further exchange occurred and I continued to be impressed since I have come to judge organisations by their willingness to enter into exchange with clients and/or customers. Lime, and the member of their team - Kim Matthews - with whom I was fortunate enough to make initial and repeated contact, then met me, gave me a Hull tour, showed me some properties on the mareket and explained how things worked. I subsequently bought three properties and am looking for others. Each property has been very good value. Some required a touch up and one requires more serious work. This was also arranged by Lime and Kim Matthews. All of this was even more impressive since for large parts of this exercise I was out of the country and so Kim basically did all of the work and kept me informed. 2 of these properties are now let and yielding at, or above, 10% gross. The third is undergoing renovation and should also yield approx 9/10%. I have to say that the service I have received is exceptional. Contact is regular, feedback is helpful because it is honest and no nonsense and the outcomes are excellent. I shall continue to buy through Lime and leave them to manage what is a developing Hull portfolio. In short, I cannot praise them, and Kim, highly enough. Thank you.
Fees are fine - but the service is exemplary.

Lime Property