“Review...”

Aug 29,2018
Daniel
By: 'TAG'
Aug 29,2018
From numerous conversations with Daniel Ervin, (sometimes late into the evenings), it was clear that he was very experienced in the current property market and surrounding areas. As a landlord I followed his advice even though it looked like I was going to use another agent. As a result of further calls with Daniel, I signed up with Alex Neil and look forward to a long tenancy agreement, which is something I was after for security and piece of mind. ........Many thanks Daniel.
The fees and the way the payment structure is made upfront for a long term (let only) contract was initially a surprise to me. But through Daniel's assistance, we managed to reach a better payment agreement for myself.
By: Alex Neil Estate Agents
Aug 29, 2018
Thank you so much for leaving your review for Daniel. We are very pleased that you are happy with the service he provided and we look forward to assisting you again in the future. Best regards, Alex Neil Estate Agents.

Alex Neil Estate Agents