“Fantastic...”

Aug 28,2018
By: 'CMC'
Aug 28,2018
Julie Twist Estate Agent is fantastic. The staff are really helpful and nothing was too much trouble.

I have never rented a property before but Sian and Franc helped me find a superb apartment in the city centre that met all my requirements and price range. They took me through the whole process of renting with ease and were quick to respond my questions and queries.

I'd definitely recommend Julie Twist, without hesitation, and will be using this estate agent again in future. I'd like to also add that Yvonne Cook and Filippo Bennardo were also incredibly helpful and if I could give them both 5 stars, I would.
Reasonable and competitive. I was happy with the fees I paid.
By: Yvonne Cook
Aug 29, 2018
Thank you for the lovely comments, I am glad we made your move to your new home stress free and easy. enjoy the apartment

Julie Twist Properties