“Excellent...”

Aug 28,2018
By: 'Trish'
Aug 28,2018
I have used Whitlocks now for 2 sales and as a managing agent for a tenancy. I can say without a doubt that their dedication to customer service and their communications skills are unique. All the staff in this small family run business know their business but most importantly they communicate. I can not say how much they have helped me. If they say they are going to ring you at a certain time they do. They really know their customer base and have patience and doggedness in chasing conveyancers and making sure things happen on time. I would recommend them to anyone at any stage of buying, selling or renting. The staff don't change either which in my experience of estate agency is a rarity!
Very reasonable
By: Roland Woods
Aug 29, 2018
Our pleasure, Trish. Thanks for your review. If we can help again please let us know - we'd be delighted to see you.
By: Roland Woods