“5 Star Experience...”

Lynne
Julie
By: 'Heather Bradburn'
Aug 28,2018
This is my first time selling a property and from start to finish Pacitti Jones have been nothing but helpful and professional. Paul McTamney made us feel comfortable to make that next move to selling our flat without pressure and was so informative throughout - I want to thank him very much. Lynne, despite only dealing with her in the background over email and phone, was extremely helpful, understanding and professional - nothing was an issue. Finally I want to thank Julie who organised and managed all my viewings so efficiently I never had to worry or chase up. Also Julie re-assured me throughout when making decisions to ultimately accept a final offer. I want to thank Pacitti Jones so very much for everything and I will recommend them to anyone looking to buy/sell property.
Very reasonable for the work and the overall customer service experience.

Pacitti Jones