“Incredibly helpful from start to finish....”

Aug 28,2018
Harriet
Michelle
By: 'Rob S'
Aug 28,2018
From the second we met Harriet and Michelle they were incredibly friendly, helpful and professional. As first time buyers we obviously had a lot of questions throughout the process, and they answered everything quickly and efficiently without hassle. They communicated effectively between myself, themselves and the vendors to ensure everything was in order throughout, and happily went above and beyond what I would have expected from them in terms of finding out information or answering queries on my behalf.
I am incredibly thankful to Harriet and her team for making my first house purchase as smooth and hassle free of a process as possible. Couldn't recommend them more.
I'm sure you could find many agents with far higher fees that won't give you half the service you'll get from Hazelwoods.

Hazelwoods