“Worst Property Management Services...”

Aug 28,2018
By: 'honestreviewer'
Aug 28,2018
I have let my property with Haart last year and it was the most disastrous decision I have ever made. Since the beginning of the process things were handled in the most confusing and horrible way. There is no customer service, no coordination and no knowledge to the agent. I did not want to let it to a student and the first viewing was done with student. They confirmed with prospective tenant and then forced me to accept the tenant despite fishy looking credit profile of the tenant. Haart said the electrics in my house need to be inspected which results come out with faults and the house was not ready for the tenant. They moved tenant in that house and did not inform me which was very dangerous and illegal. I still have not received explanation for that. Haart ignored my warnings about the tenant's credit history and from the second month tenant started defaulting. Tenant started to make a mess and disturbing other neighbors. In all the process Haart did not show particular interest to resolve things. When I decided to move back in the property despite giving enough notice to Haart, they failed to clean the flat. The flat was left with rotten food, damaged furniture and insect infestation. The checkout was not done properly and I was told not to raise any complaints because TDS will not accept the late checkout and there are less chances of winning the compensation. Late checkout ws because of Haaart as it was fuly managed property but now as a unfortunate customer I have to deal with all the issues. Please DO NOT use this agency, may be you want ot burn down or knowck down your house but please do not use Haart for property management, you will regret it.
For the services received totally not worth it

Haart