“A breath of fresh air...”

Aug 28,2018
Damian
Jamie
By: 'Hannah'
Aug 28,2018
I had so many people flake on people when booking viewings, not turning up, or forgetting key information. Not with Damian, Damian was reliable and informative. As a first time buyer he supported me while I navigated the industry.

When Damian wasn't available he handed over to Jamie who was equally as helpful and professional.

Damian listened to my very specific wants and delivered on a property which was perfect. I am now settled in and very happy.

Was refreshing to work with an agency supporting you not only after you put an offer in, but to try and work with the chain to complete the sale, and this is as a buyer not a seller.

When i buy in the future I will be going to Goodfellows to try and find a property.

Specifically Damian was great at his job, he sold me the flat that he worked out that I was looking for, rather than trying to sell something he needed to sell, which meant i was more inclined to actually view and consider any property he suggested. Thank you Damian!
n/a