“Very Rude Staff...”

Aug 28,2018
By: 'Mrs N Christodoulou'
Aug 28,2018
Called for information on a property along with booking a viewing, was told I had to call back, then when I called back and asked a few questions about the property I never received any information. 5 days later a very rude manager who thinks he knows everything called us, the one thing he does know is how to loose customers. Will not be using these people ever again.
N/A as I did not receive anything.
By: Mark Finnigan
Aug 31, 2018
Dear Mrs Christodolou
I'm very sorry to read your comments. When you first called about a property being sold by us in Sneinton, you were informed by a colleague that an offer had been made that was likely to be accepted by the seller, but that we had not heard back from him yet. My colleague was trying to avoid you having a long wasted journey from London to Nottingham. With the Bank Holiday in between, we weren't able to get in touch with you as quickly as we would have wanted and you rang us again. I explained that the offer had indeed been accepted and you indicated that you wanted to make an offer for it. I explained that our client would not accept an offer from someone who had not seen the house, at which point the call was ended by you.
My Client's instructions were clear and whilst these were not in line with your wishes, I feel these were passed on to you in a polite manner.

C P Walker & Son