“Helpful and fast...”

Aug 28,2018
Ben
By: 'Jennifer'
Aug 28,2018
I was getting quite worked up from the stress of the move and Ben was great. He was easily contactable, able to answer all my questions and got the ball moving quickly. I was a little put out by the lack of flexibility in moving dates - another member of staff made me very worried about losing the flat by even suggesting I didn't double up on rent for the month - but this pressure may have been external. Once everything was agreed with the landlord, Ben was again very helpful and efficient in getting all the paper work done.
£175 of fees does seem very steep. Although the viewing was conducted well, it was very quick, and I was in the office for no more than 10 mins to do the paper work, so not sure why it has to be so pricey. It was also frustrating that there was no card machine as I had to do a lot of leg work moving money about so I could do a bank transfer. But this doesn't detract from the good service Ben provided.

PropertyNet