Oct 10,2009
Oct 10,2009
I would just like to say that i have not experienced any of the below, my dealing with Citi Quays for the viewing and moving in of the property has been smooth and all problems solved within 24 hrs. I have found the girls in the office more than helpful, when signing my contract the deposit was registered while i was in the office allowing me to take away proof of this with all the membership details I would need. I would recommend this agent. I have now been living in my property for the past 3 months with no problems.
By: 4real
Jul 27, 2010
I regret the day I moved into one of their properties on Devons Road... Citi Quays is the most irresponsible estate agents I have ever come across, everybody in my block are all waiting for their 6mnths contract to run out for them to move out. They are terrible and I wonder why the government allows such lot to still be in operation? Once they use the blond with no brains to convince in getting your deposit that's it, you never hear from them again. There are no fire exits where I leave yet the council seems to have bn "covered" not to have noticed this.
By: melinky
Apr 21, 2010
So obvious this is the agency pretending to be a customer writing this- no-one in their RIGHT MIND would give them a good reference!
By: Experiance
Mar 08, 2010
Wait until you move out and ask for your deposite back.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Citi Quays Tower Hamlets London! To leave a new review of Citi Quays Tower Hamlets London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Citi Quays Tower Hamlets London