“Very disappointed...”

Aug 28,2018
By: 'J Wright'
Aug 28,2018
I'm sorry I can't recommend Bradley's and am failing to see how they won awards for customer service . I used them to sell my property and their solicitor who were also very disappointing . Happy to take their fee though .
By: Julie Hurley
Aug 31, 2018
I am sorry to hear that you didn't have a particularly good experience on this occasion. I joined the Brixham office at the tail end of the Property exchanging and completing so unfortunately didn't have much involvement in the sale and the progression. The majority of our customers are very happy with our service (as seen in other reviews). I sincerely hope that this wouldn't deter you from using Bradleys again in the future. Kind regards Julie Hurley. Senior Negotiator.

Bradleys Estate Agents