Aug 27,2012
Aug 27,2012
Good things; quick to sort paperwork, mostly pleasant to deal with, good selection of properties for the local area.

Bad things; In renting a property I dealt with four different members of staff at Leaders Sutton; I would have preferred to have had just a single point of contact.
I also took a phone call from one of the staff berating me for not taking meter readings on the day that I moved in, which I felt was unnecessary. Perhaps a reminder when collecting keys would be sensible for future tenants rather than talking to them in a rude and aggressive manner a week down the line.

In total, indifferent towards my experience with Leaders Sutton. There is room for improvement.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Sutton! To leave a new review of Leaders Sutton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Sutton