“Excellent and trusting service!...”

Aug 27,2018
Aisling
By: 'Tobias'
Aug 27,2018
I was looking for my third and final flat for my undergraduate studies. As all students know, it's a hassle to find a flat and an even greater mission to find a broker who actually helps you throughout the whole process from start to finish. My previous experience with the biggest agencies in London haven't been all that great, a lot of promises in the beginning but when the money is transferred the level of service and commitment weakens.

Leanne and Aisling went above and beyond to accommodate me from the beginning. As I'm not a UK resident, I flew in to London just over the day to view the flat I ended up renting, but my flight got delayed and everything was a huge mess. At this point Leanne restructured her schedule to accommodate me and worked around me to help me in my endeavors. This was something I've never experienced before, and I can't express my gratitude. After viewing the flat I decided to go for it. Leanne was very efficient yet answered all my questions and brought up pieces of information I had yet to question. She thinks three steps ahead and is at the same time present in what she's doing. During the processing stage I was introduced to Aisling whom was the main connection between me and the landlord. She worked efficient and dedicatedly to help me finalize everything. I called and email her and Leanne so many times (as us Swedish people are known for having a lot of questions and wanting to ensure everything is fine and working smoothly) and she and Leanne never let me down or was annoyed by my many emails/texts/calls. They honesty did everything to accommodate me to the point where I thought it was too good to be true.

Previously, whenever I read reviews like this, I always imagined the tenants being persuaded to write them, using superlatives to gain something from the agency. There were so many amazing reviews on GLP Soho and Aisling/Leanne that it seemed too good. But after just spending 30min with Leanne and Aisling at the office whilst finalizing my offer papers, I was the one who enquiried to write this review. I asked them on which sites they preferred and I felt the need to showcase and enlighten the works carried out by Leanne and Aisling. I did not rent the most expensive flat listed by GLP, nor the most expensive one I've rented in London, yet I received the best and most qualified service from Leanne and Aisling. This is true qualities everyone should look for in an agency. GLP Soho, and especially Leanne and Aisling, will give you the best possible service; and they will answer all of your questions.

I know that, post graduation, if I decided to start living in London, Leanne and Aisling will be the first people I'll reach out to in search for a flat. I can't recommend them enough or praise their work, but what I can say is that if you chose GLP Soho and get the chance to have Leanne and Aisling working for you, I know you will end up extremely satisfied with your flat and your decision of agency.

Thank you for everything Leanne and Aisling, I'm looking forward to move in and seeing you soon!
Good