“Poor Customer service and a dodgy business...”

Aug 27,2018
By: 'Anonymous'
Aug 27,2018
Where do I even begin. On the surface they act like a top business and put on a kind show as though they want to help when clearly they only care about the money. I won't grasp too much on my experience however there was clear favouritism and priority of customers that they already knew. I played along listening to their lies and excuses however i was aware of what was happening. It was only after my experience with belvoir that I read the constant negative reviews and realised that I could relate to each of them.
No concept of customer service at all! AVOID this branch at all costs. This is not a business, rather a family run thieving branch.
By: Carl Belle
Aug 29, 2018
We take all review seriously. However as we have had no interaction with you and don't know who you are, it's impossible to attempt to rectify any issues you may or may not have had. If you would like to make yourself known, we would be more than happy to address your complaint. I would ask you to contact the office ao we can arrange a convenient time meet. If we dot hear from you we won't be able to assit and will assume this is a hoax complaint.

Belvoir