“IMPRESSIVE...”

Do Yeon
Daniel
By: 'Jinah'
Aug 27,2018
Cant express enough how grateful i am to both Do Yeon and Daniel. Daniel doesnt hesitate to stay till late to meet clients needs. We first met Do Yeon at viewing for another property which we werent 100% sure. The next day Do Yeon found another property that was just perfect for us. He listens carefully to our requirements. I really appreciate how polite Do Yeon was that made me and my family very comfortable all the time. If there were option for 10 stars, I'd give it to these two.
good
By: Alex Neil Estate Agents
Aug 29, 2018
Dear Jinah. Thank you so much for leaving such a nice review for Do Yeon and Daniel. We are very pleased that you are happy with their assistance and we look forward to dealing with you again in the future. Best regards, Alex Neil Estate Agents

Alex Neil Estate Agents